Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thing #8: RSS Feeds

I had a little trouble with the idea of adding 10 RSS feeds to my bloglines account. I felt overwhelmed at that much information coming in for me to look at. I generally like to check just a few websites to see updates.

So, even though I have too many posts to read right now because of our library assignment, I do see that if I select my RSS feeds wisely, it can be helpful to get the updates to sites I really want to follow.

I see that it is especially nice if you can't check your websites as often as you normally do. All the posts/stories you would have missed are waiting there for you.

Just like with any technology or anything really, if you make it work for you, then you've really got something. Luckily, these technologies are flexible enough to do this!

No comments: