Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thing #23: Summarize your thoughts about the program

I'm very glad I participated in this program! It has been useful, interesting, enlightening. I am happy to know more about some of the exciting and new tools that are available for using all the web's many resoures.

At times, it also has been frustrating and overwhelming. Since I work only on Sundays, I had to do a lot in a small amount of time. I would have liked to have had more time to explore the "things" to get a better idea of how they work and how to use them. Sometimes the tools had me scratching my head to wonder why they are so popular (e.g., twitter). Sometimes I felt overwhelmed by all the links that were provided to explain the things, because I didn't have the time to look at these, and I just needed to plow ahead and look at the things themselves.

But I am happy to be doing Thing #23. I didn't know if I'd make it or not!

Thanks for providing this program.

No comments: